Our Autistic community advocates are able to provide a variety of services.
Training and Professional Development
- first responders training
- autism-competence training for education professionals and service providers
- autism and sexuality/gender
- self-advocacy development and systems navigation for autistic teens and adults
- disability justice and intersectionality
- peer support
- sensory-friendly event consultation
- community service referral
- legislative advocacy
- neurodiversity workshops
- conference presentations
- panel discussions
For more information and fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org.